DATE: July 28, 2020 / Updated: August 11, 2020
Memo Ref #07022020-001
TO: ALL COLLEGIATE STUDENTS
FR : Arturo P. Caseñas Jr.
Dean for Academic Affairs
RE : New Academic Instructions
This Institution will implement the following new academic rules and regulations for our “new normal” of teaching and learning modes:
1. Full online mode of instruction will be implemented for the First Semester, Academic Year 2020-2021 on a temporary basis. Changes will depend on CHED advisories.
2. Google Classroom shall be the Official Learning Management System (LMS) platform. Students are advised to create their own Gmail accounts following this format: [email protected] (Example: [email protected]) for Google Classroom. Students can join their corresponding classes in Google Classroom through class codes which will be posted in https://www.aura.edu.ph/first-semester-ay-2020-2021-class-information on August 21, 2020.
3. Students are advised to retain submitted class requirements in Google Classroom for one year for future reference and verification. Subject/Course materials created by professors/instructors should be accessed only by duly enrolled students. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, or copying of the contents, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. All students have the responsibility to ensure the protection of any personal data while using Google Classroom.
4. The schedule of synchronous and asynchronous classes for each subject/course will be posted in https://www.aura.edu.ph/first-semester-ay-2020-2021-class-information.
5. All Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and AMT laboratory classes will be conducted in Summer 2021.
6. For payment procedure, please refer to https://www.aura.edu.ph/payment-procedure-for-first-semester-ay-2020-2021/.
Your usual cooperation is already anticipated.
PROF. ARTURO P.CASEÑAS JR.,MHRM,MBA,MIT
EDGAR G. GENIZA